DJK

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Lady in the Water

Yea....so I saw it. I must say that I love ol' M Knight Shyamalan. I think he is such a gifted writer, director and producer. People usually either love or hate his films. This one had its spooky moments. I was so freaked out that even if the sprinklers came on in the movie, I would jump. I liked the movie. I thought is was good and worth seeing but not as believable as his others. The funny thing is M Knight usually has a cameo in all his movies but dog gone if he wasn't a central character in this one. You might could wait to see this one on video. I can't wait to see Talladega Nights as well as the Coast Guard/Kevin Costner movie that is coming out.
In other news....its about to be August and last night was the first time I have been water skiing this summer. Yes, my body feels like it has been a year since I have done this. Its cool how things come back to you. I like the cliche...."its like riding a bike." How cool of God to allow us all things that come naturally. Water skiing comes naturally to my brother Matt. He and his wife were home this week for a visit. Always good to be with them! Watching him ski is always a highlight of every summer.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM , Blogger Matt said...

    I am jealous that you have seen Lady in the Water! I can't wait to see it. Katie and I are enjoying your blog.

     
  • At 2:05 PM , Blogger lilsquirt said...

    Hey there! It was great to see you this past weekend! Might actually be back in "the Thrill" the next couple so I look forward to seeing you again! Glad you got a blog...I'll be able to keep up with you this way also! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home