DJK

Thursday, July 12, 2007

We have a DATE!!

I bet your all wondering if I've gotten engaged! Just kidding. The date is August 18th and it is the date my parents should be moving into their new house. Who knows if this will actually take place but that is the date they were given. I bought a mailbox today. Seems kind of funny that a mailbox would be my first purchase for my house.

I helped my mom pack dishes tonight. Oh my gosh, you should see the boxes and its is only a few kitchen cabinets. This next month should be pretty wild around here.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger Ben, Steph, & little Merritts said...

    Congratulations neighbor! We wondered if a new mailbox was in the plan :-) Let us know how we can help out, tell your mom I'll be glad to come over and help pack.

     
  • At 5:24 PM , Blogger lilsquirt said...

    Good luck on all of the packing...hope it doesn't get too stressful! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home