DJK

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hurricane Katrina



Matt Bailey said it looked like Hurricane Katrina! I have laughed for days about this because now it really does look like a Hurricane has hit! I had the morning off from work and got to witness the trailer being torn down. You would think watching your home of three years being destroyed would be sad (depending on the circumstances). I don't think I stopped smiling the whole time. I am just so excited to see my parents start this process. I hold my breath each time I pull into the driveway for I have no idea what my eyes will behold. It was pretty stinking amazing to watch this machine destroy something in a few minutes. My parents have really cool kids that live next door. The little boy is 3 and loves back hoes and all big equipment. I started to understand his fascination today and wished so badly that he could be there with us to witness all that power. I guess we all have this in us, right? Who hasn't built something in the sand just to knock it down?!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger beth ewing said...

    Where are you living?

     
  • At 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We're speechless. Joining in your delight and excitement and speechless. WAHOO!! Thanks for posting these! We check daily! M says, "give us a panoramic, if you can."
    M&B

     
  • At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it sounded just like a train!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home