DJK

Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year!






Mom, Katelynn, Ashlynn, and Carrie all rode in the Tirzah Christmas Parade this afternoon. Tirzah is a small community located within York and Rock Hill. I'm talking small time parade complete with chickens, tractors and of course Santa that lasted all of two blocks. It reminded me of the way things used to be. I'm sure my grandparents went to church, school, and the grocery store with the same people. That was their community. I'm sure they would be blown away by the fact that I can keep up with my friends all over the world through the internet. What the railroad did back in the day, the internet is doing for us now. Our world isn't so big, is it? The pictures are from today's parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home