DJK

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Can You find the Star?

If you look to the left, you'll find the yellow star with a pink bow on its head. Yep, thats me!

Last Saturday...Winthrop defeated Coastal by 2 pts. It was a really exciting game. The first game in Winthrop Bball to ever sell out!

The Winthrop mascot, Big Stuff the Eagle, had a birthday party and invited area mascots out to celebrate his birthday. We did the electric slide and the hokey pokey out on the court at half time.

"What area mascot was I", you ask? I was Brite the star. I am one of two mascots for my credit union! It was fun to be apart of such a cool day!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM , Blogger beth ewing said...

    you make a beautiful star!

     
  • At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was the star one time. I don't remember why, but it was at the Ebenezer branch one afternoon. It was the best day of work ever.

    Rachel...the one who never writes or calls :)

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Will you perform at Cameron's birthday party?

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger lilsquirt said...

    You look beautiful!!! I bet that was soooo much fun!

     
  • At 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love it! I'm sure you had fun dancing at half-time...

    My roomie says that she wants your job.

    College basketball is the best! I can just hear the sneakers on the court.

    Eli :)

     
  • At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what the heck are you doin' dj.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home