DJK

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Greatest Player in Baseball....


Albert Pujols! I spent the weekend with my Atlanta friends Chris and Rachel Von Ins. It really was a perfect weekend. The weather, food, company was great and I got to see Albert Pujols and the cards lose to the Braves 14-6. Even with Card's loss it was still a perfect major league experience. Here are a few pictures from Saturdays' game. For the record...tonights game (Sunday) rocked. The Cardinals beat the Braves in extra innings and Pujols hit a homerun.




The view from our seats.

This was Pujols greeting me when I entered the park.
Pujols smiling at me!





Chris, Rachel and me at the game.





4 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM , Blogger lilsquirt said...

    Looks like you all had a blast! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

     
  • At 9:16 AM , Blogger John Pennylegion said...

    DJ,
    Pujols...the greatest player in baseball? I hate to say it but clearly your love for him has blinded you to the fact that the BEST player in the game right now, all season, and perhaps the best player we'll every see play is A-Rod. That's right Alex Rodriguez. If I was to start a team today A-Rod would be the first player I took. Pujols would probably be in the top 5 but he wouldn't even be second (Jose Reyes). But I am glad you had a great time

     
  • At 10:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Poor, unfortunate, misinformed people. The best player in baseball is obviously Derek Lee from the star-studded, first place, Cubs.

     
  • At 11:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'd just like to note that A-Rod has been striking out a lot to be the best there is in baseball. Eli

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home