DJK

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Appliances, Stairs, Tile, and Paint OH MY!








So it was supposed to be this weekend that the Kimbrells headed to the lake to do a little full time living. I don't think that is going to happen. One-- because they don't stay home long enough to pack anything and Two- there are some things left to be done at the river. Carpet for upstairs, stain for the hardwood, some landscaping will all need to be done before the big day. I'm not sure how much longer but I'm thinking it has to be before Christmas, right? The great thing about this weekend is that I had kept in clear to help with the move. Now with no move, I have it free. I'll go ahead and beat Eddie and Carrie to the punch...yes I am free for babysitting.
I don't have any pictures to post but it was great to get to hang out with most of my college friends over this past week. Last weekend some of us spent on Lake Norman with Steph's new boat! Thanks for letting me ski! It was sad that August was the first time I got to go this summer. On Monday another group of us met in Greenville. I am so grateful that after 5 years we all still make time to hang out with each other. We missed Ann and EJ this last trip. I guess we can cut them some slack since they live in Alaska and California. No, i don't think so....I mean Beth made it from Hawaii! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM , Blogger lilsquirt said...

    Everything is looking wonderful and I'm sure you all are getting very excited about a move-in date that will hopefully not be too far off! :)

     
  • At 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DJ,
    Thanks so much for posting these! It has been so hard for us to miss the weekly progress, and watching it unfold on your blog has been a very nice gift. We appreciate you! Also, we feel a little spoiled to have a professional photographer showing us pictures! It looks BEAUTIFUL!
    Beth & Matt

     
  • At 2:59 PM , Blogger Hajost Family said...

    Hey Hey... not fair, I have a broken ankle and Beth was already home! :) j/k. Glad the house is coming along - will be so nice when it's done I'm sure!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home