DJK

Thursday, August 30, 2007

"This is where rednecks come from"

Ashlynn and Katelynn started 4 year old kindergarten on Wednesday. Everyone actually did really well. They really like their new school. I admit that I got to the post office on Wednesday at the same time they were going to school and shed a few tears thinking about them. I don't know if it was because I was afraid that they were scared of being in a new place or if its that they aren't babies anymore. It won't be long until they are worrying over papers or having their hearts broken. How quickly four years have gone by?!




The counter tops arrived today for the kitchen. The yard is done and is so pretty. Stairs have been built to come off the porch. Shelves have been put in the closets and pantry. All this but still have no idea when they are moving.










So my brother, Eddie, bought a truck out of a pasture for $600. The kids love loading up and taking a drive in Daddy's big truck. Also pictured in this post is Hannah and Kyler. Hannah and Kyler live next door to my parents. Wait...they live next door to me now. They have become quite special to my family. They might as well be my family acutally. They really make me laugh. You don't walk out our back door without them yelling, "Where you going,BJ?"









2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fun seeing new pictures - many changes since I left. Hope you have a nice long weekend. I have to teach tomorrow, but I can't complain since last Monday we were off for a strike. We need to talk sometime...
    Eli :)

     
  • At 4:29 PM , Blogger Hajost Family said...

    oh philip would so love that truck - very cool!! The house looks great too and coming along nicely!! Hope your parents get to move in soon and enjoy their new home!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home