DJK

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not a great picture but I wanted to show how low the water is out there. You can walk around the whole property. I've never seen it this low.
I had Monday off for Columbus Day. I love a bank holiday! :) I spent it with Eddie staining the deck. I took today off too to help with the deck again and the moving process. You read correctly! Yes, moving has started! I never thought I would see this day. Another shout out to the plumber! Great Job Ben! The water works!


I told ya-- we moved stuff today!
Another day is done on Diamond Pointe Lane.






4 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM , Blogger beth ewing said...

    yippee! the place looks amazing!

     
  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger lilsquirt said...

    It sure does look amazing!!! Maybe I'll be able to get out there and see it this weekend - I'm heading that way tomorrow evening b/c Rick is going to Wisconsin on Saturday morning through Monday so I figured I'd head that way! :)

     
  • At 9:59 PM , Blogger shannon price said...

    dj jazzy house!! is this where you live now? i'm a little behind!

     
  • At 1:53 PM , Blogger THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

    It does look wonderful, and I am envious but happy for them! : ) And for you...officially an independent homeowner now! If you can just get the fridge stocked now. : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home